A collection of graphs, tools and experiments, all made with Desmos.
Desmos projects to aid teaching, learning and investigation.
- Shaded squares on the diagonal of a rectangle
- The square created by the angle bisectors of a rectangle
- A 12-pin geoboard
- How many squares on a chessboard?
- Bugs on an expanding plane
Applications that make use of an embedded Desmos calculator.
- From Zero to Hero! - use coordinates to find the hidden treasure
- From Zero to Hero 2! - use coordinates to find the hidden rectangle
Learn how to create more complicated examples from common building blocks.
API Programming Tutorials
Learn how to incorporate a Desmos calculator into your own apps.